The Rhodes is a country classic English cottage style Rhodes is a 2 bedroom design with a high-pitched ceilings and trendy exposed beams that make a building extremely airy and spacious.
Open plan living, dining and kitchen space with abundance of windows seamlessly brings the outdoors into your house. The decking can easily be wrapped right around the sides to create even more versatile outdoor living space.
A cottage style Rhodes design can be built on a slab or raised on a sub-floor. This idyllic style beauty checks all of the boxes and will sit beautifully on an acreage or rural property or tie in with the more traditional buildings in the Australian cities.
The whole process of getting a log cabin installed is made so easy and simple, all you have to do is phone our office. With referrals to certifiers and concretors, we take the stress out of the entire situation.
Ideal as an art studio, small office, kids room, she shed, man cave, teenage or parents retreat and music room.
- Set of drawings including certification for the windows and engineering for the building
- Structure with external & internal walls, kiln-dried laminated 60mm Nordic Spruce
- Structural tie down system – 19 steel rods, 10mm Ø
- Roof structure 9 load bearing laminated rafters thickness 90mm, h = 175mm
- 19mm T&G ceiling boards
- Ceiling trimmings
- Fascia boards
- 4 laminated timber posts 115x115mm with adjustable legs
- Timber covers for all external corner nibs
- External Double-glazed uPVC doors and windows, top quality REHAU profile, white color
- 1 External door (1000 x 2110mm, safety DG 4/16/4mm)
- 7 tilt&turn window (1000 x 1600mm, DG 4/16/4mm)
- 1 tilt&turn window (1500 x 880mm, DG 4/16/4mm)
- 1 tilt&turn window (550 x 610mm, safety DG 4/16/4mm), customizable placement of two 1000 x 1600mm ,1500 x 880mm and 550 x 610mm windows, marked red on the floor plan
- Timber architraves and fitted fly screens for all windows
- 3 internal timber doors
- 12 pre-drilled holes for electricity, 16mm Ø
- All hardware
- Drawings for assembly with all boards marked
OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
- Custom size veranda/decking
- Timber Handrail and external steps
- Timber or steel sub-floor or a slab base
- Colorbond roofing in colour of your choice
- Gutters and down pipes
- Internal and external cladding
- Upgrade to BAL – Bushfire Attack Level
- Upgrade to Cyclonic regions
- Flooring of your choice
- Kitchen fit out
- Bathroom fit out
- Additional windows