The CORSICA is a spacious, open plan living backyard cabin. With the ability to customize the window placement, you will be able to utilize the natural lighting in your backyard. This unit looks exactly like the CRETE, it is just a larger version. The open plan layout of the log cabin makes it so versatile for many different uses. The front patio area can also be extended, this makes for a great entertaining area.
Corsica Install Information
This large log cabin takes approximately two days to install and can be done by any handy man. Comprehensive assembly instructions with 3D illustrations are included with all cabins, therefore making it the perfect do it yourself project for anybody. All units are well insulated, engineered to high wind loads as well as being certified to suit cyclonic regions.
How To Order
The whole process of getting a log cabin installed is so easy and simple. All you have to do is phone our office. With referrals to certifiers and concretors, Brisbane Log Cabins take the stress out of the entire ordering process.
This log cabin would be perfect as a teenage or parent retreat, she shed, man cave, sound / music studio, consulting room, home business, pool lounge and so much more!
- Factory treated superior grade Nordic spruce 34mm OR 44mm wall boards.
- Four stainless steel rods in all four corners – making it a solid structure stem.
- Tongue and groove roof boards.
- Double French doors with aluminium threshold.
- Four double glazed or safety glass windows.
- Door and window handles included.
- Comprehensive assembly instructions with 3D illustrations.
OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
- Premium steel roofing with a large colour range to choose from.
- Customizable veranda / decking to suit all backyards.
- Timber base OR concrete slab.
- Additional windows can be added.
Not sure which unit would suit your needs?
The next step is to contact us today to book in for a free on site measure and quote*. A friendly team member attends site at a time and date that suits you. We measure up and talk through which option is best for your area and especially your needs.
*Free on site measure and quotes are only available in the following areas Greater Brisbane Metropolitan Area, Ipswich, Beaudesert, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast
A great looking product providing you with storage – while also adding vale to your home!
Thank You for visiting Brisbane Log Cabins!
A huge FIVE STARS to the team at Brisbane Log Cabins! All it took was one phone call and with in no time I was standing in my own gym. With the very professional sales team and friendly installers the whole process was a breeze.