The MALTA is our two bedroom studio designed for people looking for a cabin with an extra room for guests. The second bedroom could also be used for hobbies like arts and crafts or as an office. The MALTA is perfect for a holiday home, granny flat or rental room. This unit comes pre-cut and flat packed on a pallet.
This large log cabin takes approximately three days to install and can be done by any handy man. Comprehensive instructions with 3D illustrations are included with all cabins, therefore making it the perfect do it yourself project for anybody. If you would prefer for someone to do the install for you, we can organise that too. All units are well insulated, engineered to high wind loads as well as being certified to suit cyclonic regions.
The whole process of getting a log cabin installed is so easy and simple. All you have to do is phone our office today. With referrals to certifiers and concretors, we take the stress out of the process.
It’s the perfect space for a holiday property, granny flat, rental room, teenage retreat, home office, guest room, parents retreat.
- External & internal walls, kiln-dried laminated 60mm Nordic Spruce
- 7 rafters thickness 60mm, h = 140mm
- 3 internal timber doors
- 19mm T&G roof boards
- Fascia boards
- 2 laminated timber posts 115mm x 115mm with adjustable legs
- Door and window boxes for external door and windows installation
- Timber architraves for all windows and doors
- Timber cladding for all corners
- 14 steel rods
- 11 pre drilled holes for electricity
- System for lining or cladding for the back wall: sliding battens 50mm x 100mm
- All hardware
- Drawings for assembly with all boards being marked
- External doors and windows sourced locally, can be customized.
OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS:
- Custom size veranda / decking
- Timber or steel sub floor OR slab base
- Various flooring like timber, laminate or carpet
- Custom roofing like colourbond or other
- Gutters and down pipes
- Electrical, plumbing
- Kitchen and bathroom fit outs